Welcome to RealEstateBestJobs.com a website dedicated to employment in all real estate and real estate related fields. Below is a description of services offered by RealEstateBestJobs.com for employers and the employees. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
SUBMIT ALL RESUME TO STAFF@REBJ.COM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY JOB OPENINGS ON ANY WEBSITE OR JOB BOARD FOR MORTGAGE AND OTHER RELATED JOBS. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN WE RECEIVE YOUR RESUME. THANK YOU!
For the employee: We have designed our site to accommodate all Mortgage & Real Estate professionals in finding a new and exciting position in any real estate field. Our staff of professionals are here to help you find the right position in your field, or help you get started in the real estate profession. Covering all fifty states, REBJ.com is your avenue for success. There is never any charge to any person seeking a position. All resumes and information are kept confidential by us.
REBJ specializes in the following fields:
- all mortgage positions
- corporate real estate
- residential & commercial real estate
- property management
- all title positions
- real estate attorneys & paralegals
- home inspectors
- all positions related to real estate
For employers: If you are looking to fill one or many positions within your company, REBJ.com offers a variety of recruiting packages as well as job postings to fit your needs:
- Package 1: Post your job opening to REBJ.com at minimal cost to you and received resumes sent directly to you by e-mail or fax.
- Package 2: For the employer who who has more than one ad to post we offer multiple ads discounts.
- Package 3: Let REBJ.com recruit for you. Our staff of professionals will screen the resumes and send only qualified candidates which match your job description to you by e-mail or fax. We will verify previous employment and references, and set up all interviews. *see contingency and retained search definitions below.
- You will find information on pricing for these packages under the “Post Job” link on the main menu of the home page.
If you would like to learn more about our recruiting and prices, please send us an e-mail to staff@RealEstateBestJobs.com with your request. A recruiting specialist will contact you.
We are Contingency and Retained Recruiters.
A contingency recruiting agency does a employee search on a contingency basis for a company. The recruiter is paid upon a successful hire/placement. The recruiter is responsible to do the intial recruiting, screening and interviewing by phone. The contingency recruiter will also arrange interviews with the candidates for the client/company. The company pays either a flat fee or a percentage of the first years salary. The jobseeker does not pay a fee. Our fees to employers are considered very reasonable overall.
A Retained Agency is similar to a contingency recruiting agency in that the client company pays the fees. Traditionally, the jobseeker does not pay a fee. The main difference of a retained recruiting agency is that the client company pays a retainer fee to have that company perform a search. A portion of the overall search fee is paid upfront and the remainder is due upon a successful hire. The initial retainer fee is paid whether or not a placement or hire is made. Companies use retained search firms for higher level positions within an organization. For example a CEO, VP of Sales, etc. Usually salaries at this level are over $200000 and fees can be as high as 33% and will primarily be based on the estimated work time involved for securing the right candidate for any position. Our fees are very reasonable overall. Please call for estimate on your placement.
RealEstateBestJobs.com can act as a contingency or a retained agency based on your needs. All terms will be agreed upon in writing by both parties.